Of course it won’t be easy to replace such a good striker who played a huge part in the last 3 years as he has been part of the team from Naples. Rafa Benitez still has options but what options will he have to replace the Uruguayan?
Jackson Martinez, 26 – The Porto man has a good job replacing big strikers, he replaced Radamel Falcao he scored 26 goals in 30 appearances for the Portuguese champions, although being overshadowed in the Colombian national team as the manager prefer Radamel Falcao to play up-front.
Market Value: £22,000,000.
Edin Dzeko, 27 – Counted as the Ultimate super-sub of the Premier League in the passing season, Edin Dzeko scored 15 goals in 20 appearances in Europe and in the League, Manuell Pellegrini claimed that Dzeko will have a chance to stay and prove himself worthy of a starting position but with Stevan Jovetic and Alvaro Negredo on the verge of signing for the blues and Zlatan Ibrahimovic also keen on a move away from PSG, Dzeko might be heading to Napoli to get a key role at the club.
Market Value: £24,000,000.
Luis Suarez, 26 – Having to take a large part of Liverpool’s attacking part Luis Suarez was the player to shot more times more than anyone (96). Luis Suarez also didn’t had rest as he was sent straight away from a disappointing season with Liverpool to help his national team Uruguay in the Confederations Cup and he scored 3 goals including one of the goals of the tournament. His abilities of holding the ball, dribbling and passing could prove vital for Napoli against the tough defences at Italy.
Market Value: £37,000,000.
Gonzalo Higuain, 25 – The Argentine striker was on his way to Arsenal and becoming the club record signing, he flew to London but eventually the negotiations has been put on hold, now it’s Napoli’s time to get the striker and they need to do it fast, the striker who found the net 17 times last season wasn’t able to get Real Madrid any major silverware (not including the Spanish Super Cup).
Market Value: £26,500,000.
Follow me on Twitter @SuperNoma
- Marseille rise to second in Ligue 1 with 2-0 win over Rennes
- Tactical Analysis: Tottenham Hotspur’s positive defensive approach against Chelsea
- Morning Mix: Newcastle fans’ anger is justified, Guardiola comments were brainless
- 2021/22 Premier League Matchday 5: Preview & Predictions
- 10-man Lokomotiv Moscow snatch late point against Marseille
- Europa League 2021: Matchday 1 Predictions
- Champions League Preview: Liverpool vs AC Milan
- The 2021/22 Football Betting Guide
- Morning Mix: Jury still out on Southgate, Drury nails Ronaldo return
- Marseille impress in 2-0 win over Monaco