Knock-Out Round: Juventus vs Chelsea
In what can be considered one of the most entertaining draw of the Champions League Knock-Out phase, Juventus were drawn against Champions League runners-up Chelsea. Further more to this big match, Arsenal face Roma, United face Inter and Liverpool face Real Madrid. Four stunning knock-out ties which can pan out to seem like four grand finales.
Both Want To Make Amends
Juventus are having a great run in the Champions League, after topping Group H managing to beat Real Madrid twice. The determination to prove everyone that they are still the same Old Lady that was present before the Calciopoli scandal seems to have given them extra boost and should they beat Chelsea I feel that they can go all the way. Buffon will be back, so will Trezegeut. As crazy as it sounds, Tiago also will be back and this could also be a boost for the squad while the Portuguese midfielder returns to Stamford Bridge.
Chelsea also want to make amends for failing to swoop the glorious European Trophy last year when they lost on penalties to United and this should make the tie extremely interesting. First Round is played on Wednesday 25 February at Stamford Bridge as London will definitely turn into black and white with numerous Bianconeri flowing into one of the beautiful capital cities in Europe.
- Carabao Cup Predictions – Round 4
- Morning Mix: Villa need more from Buendia, honeymoon period over for Benitez
- Top 7 highest goalscorers in El Clasico history
- Premier League Weekend Predictions – Matchday 9
- Barcelona vs Real Madrid: El Clasico Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Europa League Predictions – Matchday 3
- Steve Bruce leaves Newcastle United by mutual consent following Saudi-led consortium takeover
- Champions League Predictions – Matchday 3
- Marseille rise to third with 4-1 win over Lorient
- Morning Mix: Mendy the difference for Chelsea, Bruce criticism is fully justified