David Villa is a very accomplished football player. In the Euro Cup he was the top goal scorer. He missed out in the final because he was injured during one of his training session with the national spanish team. Villa was very dissapointed that he missed out on a very important final for spain. He was still there to celebrate with his team mates and to collect the medal and was also there to support his team. Even though he was injured and could not play in the final. His team were still really proud and happy that he did so well.
This summer, David Villa has been in alot of transfer rumours. One of them which says that he will join Manchester United. Manchester United have not yet made a bid for the 29 year old Spanish Star. There are also many rumours that he will join the Spanish Champions Barcelona or this summers crazy spenders Real Madrid. Barcelona´s bid was 35 million euros plus Bojan and Marqez. Real Madrid´s deal was 45 million euros. David Villa said that he has decided what club to join, but has not told anyone.
David Villa is a fantastic Spanish hero.
- Premier League Matchday 35 Predictions
- What it’s like supporting a Non-League club
- How Jose Mourinho’s arrival could see Roma’s new owners realise their ambitions
- Arsenal’s future on the line on Thursday
- A History of Fan Protests: From Liverpool to Barcelona
- UK sport backs social media boycott, but not everyone reads the memo
- We need to be loud not silent to end social media abuse
- The Big Six is dead – Long live the Big Five
- Match-fixing: When 7 Manchester United and Liverpool players were handed lifetime bans
- La Liga: Real Madrid, Barcelona, Atletico Madrid and Sevilla in tight, must-watch title race