France and Nike have unveiled their Away Shirt for the 2013 international season. The shirt is mainly light blue with the ‘tricolore’ detail around the sleeve hems. The shorts and socks are also pale blue giving a classy design and colouration.
The shirt fuses French tradition with style and pride as there is a distinctive new look summing up the ambitions of the French football teams. The shirt features a button collar with a French cockerel crest offering a unique and classy look.
The French Female Football Team will be the first to wear the new kit on pitch, for their game against Brazil on 9 March, and the men’s will follow on 22 March for their qualifying game against Georgia.
- History of the FA Community Shield
- Harry Kane refusing to train as he forces move away from Tottenham
- The Five Best Football Transfer Windows
- Barcelona make enquiry about Italian midfielder Manuel Locatelli
- Morning Mix: Liverpool risk being left behind, £100m for Grealish is a great deal for Villa
- History of football at the Olympics
- Five Famous Hollywood Football Fans
- Manchester United agree £41m fee with Real Madrid for Raphael Varane
- Manchester United receive huge boost in pursuit of Saul Niguez
- Ben White set to undergo medical with Arsenal