France and Nike have unveiled their Away Shirt for the 2013 international season. The shirt is mainly light blue with the ‘tricolore’ detail around the sleeve hems. The shorts and socks are also pale blue giving a classy design and colouration.
The shirt fuses French tradition with style and pride as there is a distinctive new look summing up the ambitions of the French football teams. The shirt features a button collar with a French cockerel crest offering a unique and classy look.
The French Female Football Team will be the first to wear the new kit on pitch, for their game against Brazil on 9 March, and the men’s will follow on 22 March for their qualifying game against Georgia.
- Europa League semi-finals – Man Utd vs Roma & Arsenal vs Villarreal
- Champions League semi-finals: PSG vs Man City & Real Madrid vs Chelsea
- Former Liverpool striker urges club to hijack Manchester United’s pursuit of Jadon Sancho
- Scottish pride: When Heart of Midlothian went to war
- Why the bookies rate England as favourites to win the Euros
- The most valuable football clubs: Barcelona, Real Madrid and Bayern Munich
- Social media boycott is well-meaning but ineffective in fighting racist abuse
- Tactical Analysis: Manchester United’s encouraging victory over Tottenham Hotspur
- Bouncing back to the Premier League: Why Norwich City’s imminent promotion is more impressive than meets the eye
- Liverpool vs Aston Villa – Premier League Preview, Team News & Predicted Line-ups