Choosing not to pre-release their new kits until the actual African Cup of Nations fixtures may seem strange but at least it provided a little bit of excitement before the drab draw against Tunisia.
Although Gabon have opted to continue their relationship with Airness, the Parisian based sportswear company the design is a little different from their qualifying attire.
Where-as before the home shirt was mainly yellow and blue now it is yellow with green flashes at the stomach and the Gabonese national flag incorporated across the chest. Again the national crest is placed at the heart, airness symbol in the middle and team number on the right and side. The shorts and socks will continue to be blue.
The national goalkeeper, Didier Ovono Ebang shall sport an all grey kit with the same basic design as his team-mates shirts but with long sleeves.
Gabon have been seeded as the home team in their next game versus Zambia but may choose to play in their “lucky” away kit given their performance today.
- Juventus lining up cash-plus-player bid for Lyon’s Lucas Paqueta
- Kane & Salah to run the show in the 2022/23 Premier League Golden Boot race – or not?
- Most Successful Teams in England
- Premier League Pre-Season: Arsenal, Chelsea, Everton & Man City heading to the United States
- Inter Miami vs Barcelona: date, kick-off time & how to stream
- Darwin Nunez to Erling Haaland – top five transfers completed in June
- Five Teams Expected To Dominate At The 2022 World Cup
- Man Utd’s 2022/23 pre-season: fixtures, transfers & expectations
- 2022/23 Sky Bet EFL season: Key dates & facts
- Brazilian legend Dani Alves announces exit from Barcelona