“Mi Chiamo Giovinco Che Rima Con Vinco….. Quello Che Fara’ Con La Juve”
Giovinco’s dream is to win the Pallone D’Oro he himself revealed in a short interview done in order to promote himself as a candidate for the Gillette Future Champion 2008 award. You can visit this site to register and vote for Sebastian Giovinco.
“The ideal hero has always been Maradona though with regards to Juve there’s nothing comparable to Del Piero, continued Giovinco who is currently on duty with the Italy Olympics teams in Beijing and he is doing quite a show himself. With the resurging Alex and the young Giovinco Juventus have the ability to put in a strong two competition battle and a double might not be a farfetched dream afterall.
- Sunday Premier League Preview: Matchday 15
- World Cup 2022 Predictions
- Tottenham Hotspur vs Leeds United: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Romania’s Enes Sali makes international debut at 15-years-old
- November International Break – Preview
- Morning Mix: City dominate woeful United, Palace’s Vieira gamble is paying dividends
- Premier League Weekend Predictions – Matchday 11
- Marseille and Lazio draw in the Europa League
- Europa League Predictions – Matchday 4
- Tactical Analysis: How Tottenham Hotspur might shape up under Antonio Conte