Moratti’s company Saras (an oil industry located in Spain and Cagliari) received an incredible boost in stocks following the marriage with fuel company Gasprom. How does this fit in with football you ask?
Well it is quite simple Inter Milan now has more money to spend on new players. Chairman Massimo Moratti also has gone back to his old ways of being the king of the transfer window. A good example of this transformation would be comparing how he barely did anything during this summer’s transfer window with two months only three players and after the boost in stocks Inter has now four new wonderful signings in merely two days.
Now you might be asking who are these players I am talking about? Well let me go into detail about each one of them. The first one to arrive two days ago is the 17 year old Austrian Lukas Spendlhofer, he is the first reinforcement in the defence. He is speedy and is also very physical so it is quite hard to face him in a one on one, he is a part of Inter’s youth project.
The second signing on the same day was another Austrian and a part of Inter’s youth project 18 year old Cristoph Knasmullner from Bayern, he possesses practically the same characteristics of Bastian Shweinsteiger, he will come in very handy in the future he has very wide margins of improvement as well.
The third arrival is the one of humble Moroccian Houssine Kharja from Genoa many have been saying he is not good enough for Inter but I don’t believe that at all he has a good shot and is also able to create inspirational plays and that is what the older players need.
The last arrival is probably the biggest transfer of the window along with Cassano to A.C. Milan. I am talking about Giampaolo Pazzini from Sampdoria, this player is undescribable he is a natural bomber and can score in any way imaginable his arrival might also be a hint of Inter’s manager Leonardo wanting to go back in playing with a 4 2 fantasy line up.
To conclude after the transfer window this will probably be the starting line up for Inter: Goal keeper Julio Cesar, Defenders from left to right Chivu Lucio Ranocchia Maicon, And midfield Zanetti Cambiasso alternating with Kharja or Motta and in offense Snejide alternating with Stankovic then Pazzini Milito Eto’o
- Marseille rise to second in Ligue 1 with 2-0 win over Rennes
- Tactical Analysis: Tottenham Hotspur’s positive defensive approach against Chelsea
- Morning Mix: Newcastle fans’ anger is justified, Guardiola comments were brainless
- 2021/22 Premier League Matchday 5: Preview & Predictions
- 10-man Lokomotiv Moscow snatch late point against Marseille
- Europa League 2021: Matchday 1 Predictions
- Champions League Preview: Liverpool vs AC Milan
- The 2021/22 Football Betting Guide
- Morning Mix: Jury still out on Southgate, Drury nails Ronaldo return
- Marseille impress in 2-0 win over Monaco