Juventus lost the Derby d’Italia to Inter 1-0. To sum it up, the nerazzuri deserved to win the match due to an unimpressive performance. Only a couple of chances for the Bianconeri and a very disappointing match. The only thing that could leave Juventus fans more furious was the way Muntari just tapped the ball into the net after Ibrahimovic mishit his shot and Muntari came into the right spot at the right time.
Four minutes into the match Juve lost Tiago
Juve’s most dangerous chances came early in the first half when Marchionni was felled in the area and the ref waved play on and later on Marchision had a long-range effort tipped over the bar by Cesar. Del Piero had a good chance saved by Cesar in the dying minutes of the match.
- Premier League Matchday 35 Predictions
- What it’s like supporting a Non-League club
- How Jose Mourinho’s arrival could see Roma’s new owners realise their ambitions
- Arsenal’s future on the line on Thursday
- A History of Fan Protests: From Liverpool to Barcelona
- UK sport backs social media boycott, but not everyone reads the memo
- We need to be loud not silent to end social media abuse
- The Big Six is dead – Long live the Big Five
- Match-fixing: When 7 Manchester United and Liverpool players were handed lifetime bans
- La Liga: Real Madrid, Barcelona, Atletico Madrid and Sevilla in tight, must-watch title race