Amauri continues to be the centre of attention in Italian Transfer talks
According to Gazzetta dello Sport, Juve are set to lose out to Amauri as they cannot afford the transfer fee. Palermo were trying to include Giovinco in the deal but it seems that the Juve board did not accept and could not afford the rest of the fee. This has led to an increased interest from Milan who could swoop the Brazilian striker from the Sicilian side.
This has led to the assumption that Milan forward Gilardino could join the Bianconeri instead but could he be worthwhile because Juve forward Iaquinta is much better than Gila and Juve are much more interested in signing a young forward instead. Therefore latest rumours that Fornaroli could be signed is much more a good target for the Bianconeri.
- What it’s like supporting a Non-League club
- How Jose Mourinho’s arrival could see Roma’s new owners realise their ambitions
- Arsenal’s future on the line on Thursday
- A History of Fan Protests: From Liverpool to Barcelona
- UK sport backs social media boycott, but not everyone reads the memo
- We need to be loud not silent to end social media abuse
- The Big Six is dead – Long live the Big Five
- Match-fixing: When 7 Manchester United and Liverpool players were handed lifetime bans
- La Liga: Real Madrid, Barcelona, Atletico Madrid and Sevilla in tight, must-watch title race
- Europa League Semi-Finals Recap: Fernandes steps up in a big game, Emery returns to haunt Arsenal