“Niko realized what Premiership is and he knows that the player isn’t complete if he only stands in attack and does nothing. We want him to come back for ball and than pulls our game forward”, said Redknapp’s assistant.
Niko KranjÄar is, after Croatian knock-out of Euro, enjoying his vacation and expects his third season in Portsmouth, for which will preparations start on 8th July.
One of the greatest legends of Arsenal and asistant of manager Pompey Tony Adams said that they will continue asking for more work on the field and doing more defensive tasks in the next season from the member of Croatian national team.
“I think that KranjÄar’s returning on our half doesn’t dull his attacking abilities. I even think it enriches them. He’ll have the ball more and he can come to the opponent’s penalty box from different angels. Players must defend together and attack together”, thinks Adams.
“We can leave KranjÄar in the attack, but than he’ll never get enough passes. Wewant him to come back for the ball and than pulls our game forward. In that situation he can get it early and then wotk off the rest of action. He has realized what Premiership is and he knows that the player isn’t complete if he only stands in attack and does nothing, and we have to admitt that he is the one who strenghtened our game on the left side.”, said assistant of Harry Redknapp.
- Top 7 highest goalscorers in El Clasico history
- Premier League Weekend Predictions – Matchday 9
- Barcelona vs Real Madrid: El Clasico Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Europa League Predictions – Matchday 3
- Steve Bruce leaves Newcastle United by mutual consent following Saudi-led consortium takeover
- Champions League Predictions – Matchday 3
- Marseille rise to third with 4-1 win over Lorient
- Morning Mix: Mendy the difference for Chelsea, Bruce criticism is fully justified
- Spain Under-21 men’s football team continue winning streak
- 5 talking points from England’s draw with Hungary