When someone hears about La Liga (or BBVA Liga) he thinks automatically about Barcelona, Real Madrid and the rivalry between them, they forget about Atl. Madrid, Malaga, Valencia and the surprise of the season Real Sociedad!
Its true that Real and Barca are the most successful clubs in Spanish football history but there are plenty more teams that are interesting to watch here are a few.
Valencia: Always been up there with Madrid and Barca, finishing almost all the time 3rd in the league but this season was pretty poor for them as they currently sit 5th under Sociedad and two points behind, having change their manager this season Ernesto Valverde is trying his best to keep Valencia in Champions League place.
Atletico Madrid: With Falcao, Adrian, Diego Costa, and more Atl. Madrid will be a heavyweight team in Europe next season. Maybe losing Radamel ‘El Tigre’ Falcao in the summer, I think that Madrid can cope with such lost having created several top-strikers in previous years as Sergio Aguero, Fernando Torres and more.
Malaga: If someone has said the name ‘Malaga’ two years ago, you probably wont recognize that name, having been a bottom half team, but with a lot of money coming in and amazing work from Pellegrini Malaga became one of the tougher teams in the division (although losing 6-2 to Real on Wednesday)
Real Sociedad: Who? Sociedad? yes! Sociedad, the Txuri-urdin have been anonymous for most of the football fans, but it takes just one game to fall in love with their high-tempo game, little Tiki-Taka’s and beautiful goals. Sociedad had done a great job this season and getting closer to Champions League football next season as they are two points above Valencia in 5th, Sociedad is the team to watch today.
- Morning Mix: Leeds will come good, Villa showing there is life after Grealish
- 2021/22 Premier League Matchday 6: Preview & Predictions
- Suriname’s vice president sets record for oldest player to feature in international club compe…
- Angers and Marseille play out bleak 0-0 draw
- Marseille rise to second in Ligue 1 with 2-0 win over Rennes
- Tactical Analysis: Tottenham Hotspur’s positive defensive approach against Chelsea
- Morning Mix: Newcastle fans’ anger is justified, Guardiola comments were brainless
- 2021/22 Premier League Matchday 5: Preview & Predictions
- 10-man Lokomotiv Moscow snatch late point against Marseille
- Europa League 2021: Matchday 1 Predictions