adidas and the club have finally revealed the new home kit for the next two seasons. They are saying it is a modern interpretation of the 1989/90 kit worn when we won the old Division 1 title.
Pictures of the whole kit above for you to make your own mind up, let me know what you think. Certainly strange to be looking at a Liverpool shirt that doesn’t have Carlsberg on the front. Standard Chartered doesn’t look too bad as a sponsor, it certainly could have worked out a lot worse.
Latest Football Blogs
- Monday Briefing: Leicester a model club, Goalscoring Keepers & Barcelona in shambles
- Morning Mix: Henderson not the answer for United, Ndidi delivers a midfield masterclass
- The stories behind Leicester’s special FA Cup win
- UEFA Women’s Champions League: Last 5 finals
- Arsenal will take on Chelsea and Tottenham in a pre-season charity tournament
- 2021 FA Cup Final: Over land and sea (and Leicester)
- NFT’s: The next big thing within football?
- Review: Manchester City’s route to an emphatic Premier League title triumph
- Why media got the Jens Lehmann racism incident completely wrong
- Manchester City vs Chelsea: 2021 Champions League final preview