Charlie Cresswell is attracting interest from Premier League heavyweights Manchester United and Liverpool, according to The Sun.
The 19-year-old has been impressive for Leeds United this season, making four Premier League appearances.
His performances have caught the attention of United and Liverpool who are keen to sign him.
The Whites agreed a long-term contract for the youngster, who is reportedly happy to stay in Yorkshire.
However, if Leeds suffer relegation from the top-flight, they may need to cash in on the centre-back.
Marcelo Bielsa’s side are enduring a challenging run at the moment, losing their last three league matches against Chelsea, Manchester City and Arsenal.
They are currently 16th in the standings with 16 points from 18 matches.
Cresswell’s big Premier League breakthrough
Charlie Cresswell earned his debut for the Whites last season after progressing through their youth ranks.
However, he showed his talents this season when he was given several first-team opportunities by Marcelo Bielsa.
The 19-year-old started in the 2-1 loss against West Ham United and was praised for his display.
He has made three more substitute appearances in the top-flight, with his latest outing coming in the match at Chelsea last month.
The talented centre-back also made the team in the Whites’ Carabao Cup victory over Fulham in September.
The youngster is the son of former footballer Richard Cresswell who played for Leeds and Preston North End in the early 2000s.
- Premier League Matchday 23: Top-Four Race Matches to Watch & Predictions
- Premier League Matchday 22 Preview: Best Three Games To Watch
- Ralf Rangnick delivers update on Edinson Cavani’s future at Manchester United
- Chelsea defender Antonio Rudiger opens pre-contract talks with big European clubs
- Romelu Lukaku dropped from Chelsea squad in 2-2 draw against Liverpool
- Manchester United in contention with Liverpool for Leeds’ centre-back
- Chelsea star Romelu Lukaku set for showdown talks with Thomas Tuchel
- Five players who are desperate to move in the 2022 January transfer window
- Fiorentina cannot keep hold of Dusan Vlahovic anymore
- Manchester United striker to request January exit