AC Milan fought off competition from the likes of Liverpool and city rivals Inter for Mark Peter Gertruda Andreas van Bommel. The controversial midfielder started tonight against Sampdoria in the Copa Italia.
Absolutely brilliant news, instead of buying a young player with potential, we are buying someone who has lacked pace for years. It also seems as if he only left Bayern because he fell out with manager van Gaal. He spoke of his love and passion of the club. If you ask me he should have stayed there.
Of course that’s not his fault, I ask why Allegri wants him. It’s true many of our midfielders have had small injuries but are we this desperate? Just when I taught we had let go of the stereotype, that every Milan player is seventy. We sign arguably the slowest and dirtiest player of 2010. When Pirlo and Boateng come back is he going to start him instead of them? I just pray he doesn’t ruin our title chances.
- Juventus lining up cash-plus-player bid for Lyon’s Lucas Paqueta
- Kane & Salah to run the show in the 2022/23 Premier League Golden Boot race – or not?
- Most Successful Teams in England
- Premier League Pre-Season: Arsenal, Chelsea, Everton & Man City heading to the United States
- Inter Miami vs Barcelona: date, kick-off time & how to stream
- Darwin Nunez to Erling Haaland – top five transfers completed in June
- Five Teams Expected To Dominate At The 2022 World Cup
- Man Utd’s 2022/23 pre-season: fixtures, transfers & expectations
- 2022/23 Sky Bet EFL season: Key dates & facts
- Brazilian legend Dani Alves announces exit from Barcelona