Mark Rosenberg looks to be fully fit ahead of West Bromwich’s game on Saturday against Tottenham. Steve Clark announced the stiker was fully fit to travel to White Hart Lane and will feature in the match. The Swedish International was declared unfit for Saturday’s game, which saw West Brom defeat Liverpool 3-0 at the Hawthorns.
He will now provide an alternative option, with Shane Long, Peter Odemwingie, Romelu Lukaku, Zoltan Gera, Marc-Antoine Fortune and Yassine El Ghannssy all fighting for one of the front three positions.
Steve Clark in a press conference revealed today “If he’d been here a week earlier, Markus would have made my job even more difficult. He’s coming on, he’s great. We had a training session with the substitutes and the players who weren’t invovled on Sunday, Markus was electric in training, so he’s looking good”.
Also to add to the nightmare of selecting a squad, there is no news of injury, so every player in the line-up is fully fit and free for selection. James Morrison and Jonas Olsson are both expected to be fit after managing to overcome knocks picked up on international duty, before they were due to play Liverpool at the weekend.
“James and Jonas will get checked out this morning, I’m expecting at least one of them to train and the other maybe not to train. If I’ve got them both out there today it would be good, But if I don’t it doesn’t matter because they’ll be ready for the weekend.”
- Premier League Matchday 35 Predictions
- What it’s like supporting a Non-League club
- How Jose Mourinho’s arrival could see Roma’s new owners realise their ambitions
- Arsenal’s future on the line on Thursday
- A History of Fan Protests: From Liverpool to Barcelona
- UK sport backs social media boycott, but not everyone reads the memo
- We need to be loud not silent to end social media abuse
- The Big Six is dead – Long live the Big Five
- Match-fixing: When 7 Manchester United and Liverpool players were handed lifetime bans
- La Liga: Real Madrid, Barcelona, Atletico Madrid and Sevilla in tight, must-watch title race