Arsenal are taking on 15th placed Sunderland and are looking to finish the season on a high note. Arsenal have won 4 of there last 6 league games (3 in a row) and have secured 3rd spot on the EPL ladder.
Arsenal have a good record against Sunderland winning the last 6 EPL matches against them with at least 3 goals in each game. Also Sunderland have never won on the last day of the season Arsenal hope to continue this record.
Squads for the game:
Arsenal: Fabianski, Toure, Gallas, Song, Clichy, Eboue, Gilberto, Denilson, Walcott, Adebayor, Bendtner, Lehmann, Djourou, Gibbs, Randall, Traore, Senderos, Flamini.
Sunderland: Gordon, Fulop, Whitehead, Harte, Nosworthy, McShane, Evans, Higginbotham, Collins, Wallace, O’Donovan, Reid, Yorke, Leadbitter, Miller, Richardson, Edwards, Jones, Chopra, Stokes, Prica, Waghorn.
Flamini may be given the chance to play and say farewall to the Arsenal fans even though he is carrying an injury.
- Premier League Matchday 35 Predictions
- What it’s like supporting a Non-League club
- How Jose Mourinho’s arrival could see Roma’s new owners realise their ambitions
- Arsenal’s future on the line on Thursday
- A History of Fan Protests: From Liverpool to Barcelona
- UK sport backs social media boycott, but not everyone reads the memo
- We need to be loud not silent to end social media abuse
- The Big Six is dead – Long live the Big Five
- Match-fixing: When 7 Manchester United and Liverpool players were handed lifetime bans
- La Liga: Real Madrid, Barcelona, Atletico Madrid and Sevilla in tight, must-watch title race