Â Nedved has been left out of Juve’s squad for tonight’s match against rivals Milan
Pavel Nedved was not chosen in Ranieri’s squad for today’s match against Milan. Nedved suffered a head injury last week against Palermo and had to spend a night in hospital although rumours were running that Nedved would have a part in Juve’s match tonight.
Meanwhile Milan are definitely sure that Nesta will not play in the match as his suspension is not revoked, while youngster Pato has only a slight probability that he would appear tonight. Milan fans are however resurgent with the fact that Galliani stated that both Ronaldinho and old-time favourite Andriy Shevcenko would be back next season.
With Ac Milan’s Champions League qualifying prospects not so good, and with their closest rivals Fiorentina playing against Inter on Sunday night, this could be Milan’s chance of closing the gap for fourth place. However, the situation is not that simple in the Serie A currently, as even Juventus need to win to secure a space in the Champions League, as if Fiorentina win and Juventus lose to Milan tonight, Juve might be under pressure to qualify for Europe’s elite competition and they will try to secure their place in tonight.
- Aston Villa want to secure a return for Ashley Young
- Premier League 2021/22: The dates to remember as fixtures are released
- Marko Arnautovic could be in trouble for alleged racist remarks
- France v Germany – divided by history, united by choice
- Manchester City’s Aymeric Laporte wants a move to Barcelona
- Monday Briefing: Eriksen survives, England trio silence doubters, Lukaku makes statement
- England triumph over Croatia at Wembley in opening Euro 2020 group game
- Morning Mix: Eriksen incident reminds us what is important, England manager demonstrates leadership …
- Nuno Espirito Santo close to being appointed as new Everton manager
- Borussia Dortmund turn down Manchester United’s £67m offer for Jadon Sancho