The Tigers chairman Paul Duffen is refusing to give up the fight for Man United supremo Frazier Campbell.
Campbell played a key role in The Tigers promotion campaign scoring 15 goals in 32 starts,And DuffenÂ hopes to finalise a deal temporary or permanent.City will know that they will need to bring in players of Campbells ability if they are to survive in the Premiership.
Meanwhile City hope to complete the signing of Marlon King before the season starts,And City Chairman Duffen admits its just the money that is stopping Kings move to Yorkshire.
- Darwin Nunez to Erling Haaland – top five transfers completed in June
- Five Teams Expected To Dominate At The 2022 World Cup
- Man Utd’s 2022/23 pre-season: fixtures, transfers & expectations
- 2022/23 Sky Bet EFL season: Key dates & facts
- Brazilian legend Dani Alves announces exit from Barcelona
- Manchester United keen to sign Christian Eriksen on a free transfer
- Darren Bent offers his view on Liverpool’s interest in Paul Pogba
- 2021/22 Champions League end of season awards: Best player, best manager, and more
- Premier League season review: Who ran the show in 2021/22?
- Arsenal Set For Another Champions League-less Season