Cristiano Ronaldo, the superstar of Nike and Real Madrid will wear the new CR7 Vapor VIII boots in the “El Clasico” at Camp Nou on the weekend. The boot has a new black/blue/pink colourway. The Nike Mercurial Vapor VIII was first introduced in March this year in a mango and a red colourway and now the CR7 Vapor VIII edition seems to add a touch of class to the superior Vapor VIII collection. It features a super lightweight fibreglass soleplate which supremely fits in with boots criteria for “speed and agility”.
The Vapor VIII is the latest boot in the Mercurial Vapor series and it features a soft, thin teijin synthetic leather which naturally shapes to your foot providing superior comfort and support, a whole new stud design for traction, fibreglass soleplate which decreases weight and blades and studs for soft ground surfaces and blades for firm ground surfaces.
Ronaldo 2012 Custom Vapor VIII
- Morning Mix: Leeds will come good, Villa showing there is life after Grealish
- 2021/22 Premier League Matchday 6: Preview & Predictions
- Suriname’s vice president sets record for oldest player to feature in international club compe…
- Angers and Marseille play out bleak 0-0 draw
- Marseille rise to second in Ligue 1 with 2-0 win over Rennes
- Tactical Analysis: Tottenham Hotspur’s positive defensive approach against Chelsea
- Morning Mix: Newcastle fans’ anger is justified, Guardiola comments were brainless
- 2021/22 Premier League Matchday 5: Preview & Predictions
- 10-man Lokomotiv Moscow snatch late point against Marseille
- Europa League 2021: Matchday 1 Predictions