JosÃ© Manuel Pinto Colorado,more commonly known as Pinto, is a Spanish goalkeeper born on November 8,1975 in Cadiz.
Pinto started his career in Real Betis where he first spend three seasons with Real Betis B,making his debut for the first team during 1997/1998 season.
A year later he switched to Celta Vigo in 1998, with whom he won the Ricardo Zamora Trophy for the 2005/06 season, after conciding only 28 goals in 36 matches, a goals per match ratio of 0.78. During 10 seasons with Celta, he made total of 181 appearances in all competitions and was awarded the captain armband.
On January 18, 2008, FC Barcelona signed Pinto on loan from Celta for the second half of the 2007-08 season.He arrived as a cover for the injured Albert Jorquera after the Catalan keeper damaged knee ligaments during the festive break.
- Juventus lining up cash-plus-player bid for Lyon’s Lucas Paqueta
- Kane & Salah to run the show in the 2022/23 Premier League Golden Boot race – or not?
- Most Successful Teams in England
- Premier League Pre-Season: Arsenal, Chelsea, Everton & Man City heading to the United States
- Inter Miami vs Barcelona: date, kick-off time & how to stream
- Darwin Nunez to Erling Haaland – top five transfers completed in June
- Five Teams Expected To Dominate At The 2022 World Cup
- Man Utd’s 2022/23 pre-season: fixtures, transfers & expectations
- 2022/23 Sky Bet EFL season: Key dates & facts
- Brazilian legend Dani Alves announces exit from Barcelona