South American giants Brazil have revealed their new home shirt that they will wear at the 2010 World Cup in South Africa.
The 2002 World Cup winners eased to top spot in their regional qualification section with plenty of matches to spare. Nevertheless, the pre tournament favourites have been handed a tough group stage draw that includes a Cristiano Ronaldo inspired Portugal and dark horses Ivory Coast. However, with players such as Kaka, Robinho and Luis Fabiano in their side, Brazil will be favourites to emerge from the so called dubbed “group of death”.
The new Brazil 2010 home shirt is predominately yellow with a green round neck collar and a single green stripe running down the shoulders and sleeves. Manufacturers Nike place their green “tick” logo in the top right of the shirt whilst the national badge is situated in the top left. Five green stars are positioned above the badge to represent their five World Cup successes.
- Carabao Cup Predictions – Round 4
- Morning Mix: Villa need more from Buendia, honeymoon period over for Benitez
- Top 7 highest goalscorers in El Clasico history
- Premier League Weekend Predictions – Matchday 9
- Barcelona vs Real Madrid: El Clasico Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Europa League Predictions – Matchday 3
- Steve Bruce leaves Newcastle United by mutual consent following Saudi-led consortium takeover
- Champions League Predictions – Matchday 3
- Marseille rise to third with 4-1 win over Lorient
- Morning Mix: Mendy the difference for Chelsea, Bruce criticism is fully justified