The striker of German Bundesliga club HSV is healthy and ready. He believes in his teammates, and among the opponent players, he knows Stranzl, who he had been regularly winning in the Russian championship (when he played for CSKA).
The fastlegged striker of the BiliÄ‡ squad gave the cut of the preparations and a look towards the first opponent at the Euro.
“Now it will be seen how we have worked. We are all ready, I hope we won’t burnout. We are favorites and we are aware of that.”, said Ivica OliÄ‡. Off the Austrian players he knows Martin Stranzl the best.
“I know him well from the time while I was playing for Russian CSKA and he was in Spartak. I have always been winning him. It will happen even now.”, he added and looked back on just finished season.
“I’m not worn out, I’ve played in continuity, with no injuries. There can always be tiredness, but I don’t feel it. That’s because I’m healthy.”, concluded Ola.
- World Cup 2022 Predictions
- Tottenham Hotspur vs Leeds United: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Romania’s Enes Sali makes international debut at 15-years-old
- November International Break – Preview
- Morning Mix: City dominate woeful United, Palace’s Vieira gamble is paying dividends
- Premier League Weekend Predictions – Matchday 11
- Marseille and Lazio draw in the Europa League
- Europa League Predictions – Matchday 4
- Tactical Analysis: How Tottenham Hotspur might shape up under Antonio Conte
- Champions League Predictions – Matchday 4