Juve Relaxed But Determined
Juventus face Artmedia Petrazlka in the second leg of the third round qualyfing of the champions league holding a comfortable 4-0 advantage gained from a superb first leg at Turin. Goals from Del Piero, Camoranesi, Chiellini and Legrotagglie meant that Juve would have a somewhat less tense match tonight yet it is somewhat tricky stuff what awaits Juventus in the Group Stage.
Tiago Saga Deepens, Not Listed For Match
Tiago Mendes’ career seems to continue to go down the drain as he is not even listed for tonight’s match. Ranieri has spoke out of his interest to keep Tiago with the team but this is pure ****, I mean he said that about two months ago and we do not seem to believe him now. Porto are deemed to show interest in the player and this could be the cheap move for Porto as now the Juve board have come about furious with the player. Let’s hope Secco still does not give in and cashes in €10m from the deal. At least we will recoup some money we spent on him!
Counting on Aguero & Company
As it stands Juventus are in the third seeds when it comes to the Group Stage and unless Atletico Madrid kick Schalke 04 out of the competition in this round, Juventus will remain third seeds meaning they can also face second seeds Bayern Munich, Werder bremen, Porto and Villareal to begin with. The following are the seedings for the Group Stage. Teams marked with an asterisk mean that the team is still yet to play tonight or tomorrow night.
Liverpool Exit Would Not Hurt Us Either
Liverpool hung on to a 0-0 draw which seemed hard to go with against Standard but the fact that the Reds would play at Anfield tomorrow means that a win is truly obvious. Should Standard beat Liverpool, Juventus would climb into second seeds nevertheless what outcome comes out of the Atletico-Schalke match but this is highly improbable and the former European Champions will have no task easier that of pushing Standard aside.
Fascia 1:Chelsea,Liverpool*,Barcellona*Arsenal,Manchester United,Lione,Inter,Real Madrid
Fascia 2: Bayern Monaco,PSV,Villareal,Roma,Porto,Werder Brema,Sporting Lisbona,Schalke04*
Fascia 3: Juventus*,Marsiglia,Zenit,Steaua B.*,Panathinaikos*,Celtic,Bordeaux,Basilea*
Fascia 4: Fenerbache*,Shaktar*,Fiorentina*,Dinamo Kiev*,CFR Cluj,Aalborg*,Anorthosis*,Bate Borisov*
- Carabao Cup Predictions – Round 4
- Morning Mix: Villa need more from Buendia, honeymoon period over for Benitez
- Top 7 highest goalscorers in El Clasico history
- Premier League Weekend Predictions – Matchday 9
- Barcelona vs Real Madrid: El Clasico Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Europa League Predictions – Matchday 3
- Steve Bruce leaves Newcastle United by mutual consent following Saudi-led consortium takeover
- Champions League Predictions – Matchday 3
- Marseille rise to third with 4-1 win over Lorient
- Morning Mix: Mendy the difference for Chelsea, Bruce criticism is fully justified