Palermo President Zamparini yesterday confirmed that the transfer of Amauri to Juventus was 98% and the remaining talks were between Amauri and Juventus but according to recent talks, Zamparini wants to add Giovinco together with Marchisio and already agreed Nocerino.
Giovinco who is currently on loan at Empoli is currently one of Europe’s most hot prospects and his current performances have made it clear that he will be Juve’s next promising star. Thus it highly unrealistic to try and swoop such valuable player in exchange for Amauri. Juve be ready to fork out some extra cash instead of exchanging one of their best youngsters who has already declared that he wants to play for Juve next season.
- What it’s like supporting a Non-League club
- How Jose Mourinho’s arrival could see Roma’s new owners realise their ambitions
- Arsenal’s future on the line on Thursday
- A History of Fan Protests: From Liverpool to Barcelona
- UK sport backs social media boycott, but not everyone reads the memo
- We need to be loud not silent to end social media abuse
- The Big Six is dead – Long live the Big Five
- Match-fixing: When 7 Manchester United and Liverpool players were handed lifetime bans
- La Liga: Real Madrid, Barcelona, Atletico Madrid and Sevilla in tight, must-watch title race
- Europa League Semi-Finals Recap: Fernandes steps up in a big game, Emery returns to haunt Arsenal