West Ham, Arsenal, Man United produced many amazing players such as Ryan Giggs, Frank Lampard, Joe Cole, Robin Van Persie and more, can they provide more amazing stars for this campaign of the Premier League?
Yaya Sanogo, Arsenal – The young Frenchmen signed for Arsenal earlier this summer while helping France U20 to beat Urugauay and get their hands on the U20 World Cup for the first time in history (Mirror.co.uk). Sanogo played for Ligue 2 side Auxerre but only featured 8 times which didn’t prevent him from scoring 9 goals in that 8 appearances.
Marco van Ginkel, Chelsea – This won’t be an easy season for the young Dutchman as he steps into the Premier League, he will have to fight for his place against Frank Lampard, Ramires, Essien, Mikel (who might be leaving soon) and if (Chelsea could land him) Danielle De Rossi, he will have to be on top-form every time he steps up the pitch if he want to play a vital part at Chelsea’s midfield. Van Ginkel joined Chelsea from Vitesse where he played last year with three Chelsea youngsters Gael Kakuta, Tomas Kalas and Patrick Van Aanholt, he is a box-to-box player which is vital with Chelsea attacking midfielders (SportMole.co.uk).
Wilfried Bony, Swansea – Bony was linked with moves to Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool but chose to move to Swansea as the club record signing for 12 million pounds, the Ivorian scored an amazing 37 goals in 35 appearances for the Dutch club last year and he is already known as the next Drogba and will try to help Ivory Coast win the African Cup (Which Drogba couldn’t do)(WalesOnline).
Gerard Deulofeu, Everton – Although coming for just one year in a loan deal from Barcelona (Telegraph), the Spanish winger should be one of the best prospects for next season’s Premier Leauge, Deulofeu was part of Spain U20 disappointment as theyt tried to reach the Final but lost to Uruguay in the quarter-final.
Of course there is more stars to look in nest season’s of Barclays Premier League but this is the top-4 players I’m looking forward to watch them play.
Follow me on Twitter @SuperNoma
- Marseille rise to second in Ligue 1 with 2-0 win over Rennes
- Tactical Analysis: Tottenham Hotspur’s positive defensive approach against Chelsea
- Morning Mix: Newcastle fans’ anger is justified, Guardiola comments were brainless
- 2021/22 Premier League Matchday 5: Preview & Predictions
- 10-man Lokomotiv Moscow snatch late point against Marseille
- Europa League 2021: Matchday 1 Predictions
- Champions League Preview: Liverpool vs AC Milan
- The 2021/22 Football Betting Guide
- Morning Mix: Jury still out on Southgate, Drury nails Ronaldo return
- Marseille impress in 2-0 win over Monaco