West Ham, Arsenal, Man United produced many amazing players such as Ryan Giggs, Frank Lampard, Joe Cole, Robin Van Persie and more, can they provide more amazing stars for this campaign of the Premier League?
Yaya Sanogo, Arsenal – The young Frenchmen signed for Arsenal earlier this summer while helping France U20 to beat Urugauay and get their hands on the U20 World Cup for the first time in history (Mirror.co.uk). Sanogo played for Ligue 2 side Auxerre but only featured 8 times which didn’t prevent him from scoring 9 goals in that 8 appearances.
Marco van Ginkel, Chelsea – This won’t be an easy season for the young Dutchman as he steps into the Premier League, he will have to fight for his place against Frank Lampard, Ramires, Essien, Mikel (who might be leaving soon) and if (Chelsea could land him) Danielle De Rossi, he will have to be on top-form every time he steps up the pitch if he want to play a vital part at Chelsea’s midfield. Van Ginkel joined Chelsea from Vitesse where he played last year with three Chelsea youngsters Gael Kakuta, Tomas Kalas and Patrick Van Aanholt, he is a box-to-box player which is vital with Chelsea attacking midfielders (SportMole.co.uk).
Wilfried Bony, Swansea – Bony was linked with moves to Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool but chose to move to Swansea as the club record signing for 12 million pounds, the Ivorian scored an amazing 37 goals in 35 appearances for the Dutch club last year and he is already known as the next Drogba and will try to help Ivory Coast win the African Cup (Which Drogba couldn’t do)(WalesOnline).
Gerard Deulofeu, Everton – Although coming for just one year in a loan deal from Barcelona (Telegraph), the Spanish winger should be one of the best prospects for next season’s Premier Leauge, Deulofeu was part of Spain U20 disappointment as theyt tried to reach the Final but lost to Uruguay in the quarter-final.
Of course there is more stars to look in nest season’s of Barclays Premier League but this is the top-4 players I’m looking forward to watch them play.
Follow me on Twitter @SuperNoma
- Juventus lining up cash-plus-player bid for Lyon’s Lucas Paqueta
- Kane & Salah to run the show in the 2022/23 Premier League Golden Boot race – or not?
- Most Successful Teams in England
- Premier League Pre-Season: Arsenal, Chelsea, Everton & Man City heading to the United States
- Inter Miami vs Barcelona: date, kick-off time & how to stream
- Darwin Nunez to Erling Haaland – top five transfers completed in June
- Five Teams Expected To Dominate At The 2022 World Cup
- Man Utd’s 2022/23 pre-season: fixtures, transfers & expectations
- 2022/23 Sky Bet EFL season: Key dates & facts
- Brazilian legend Dani Alves announces exit from Barcelona