With all of the new signings coming in and exciting the Spurs fans, Juande Ramos may still have to sign three new strikers as Berbatov, Keane and Bent have all been linked with moves away from White Hart Lane in recent weeks. Many of this morning’s newspapers have also picked up on the story that the club have excepted a combined bid of Â£23m from Sunderland for Steed Malbranque, Pascal Chimbonda, Younes Kaboul and Teamu Taino. This may be a good sign, as players are being signed, hell for leather, but not enough players are leaving the huge squad. This affects the youth development, as players like Taino are taking the places of the likes of Danny Rose in the reserves.
Â Although; I feel that Younes Kaboul, 22, has not been given a fair chance by the new gaffer, after Martin Jol splashed out Â£8m for the centre-half.
- Sunday Premier League Preview: Matchday 15
- World Cup 2022 Predictions
- Tottenham Hotspur vs Leeds United: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Romania’s Enes Sali makes international debut at 15-years-old
- November International Break – Preview
- Morning Mix: City dominate woeful United, Palace’s Vieira gamble is paying dividends
- Premier League Weekend Predictions – Matchday 11
- Marseille and Lazio draw in the Europa League
- Europa League Predictions – Matchday 4
- Tactical Analysis: How Tottenham Hotspur might shape up under Antonio Conte