Juventus have arranged a meeting with Boro keeper Mark Schwarzer’s agents in a bid to swoop the player under the Bosman ruling. With Juventus attempting to challenge for both the Serie A and the Champions League next season, strengthing the team in all areas is a must.
With their current reserve keeper Belardi not doing what he was expected to do when he was needed to be replaced instead of injured Buffon, Juve are looking to strengthen the back bench of the World’s number one keeper.
Juve are deemed to beat off the challenge from Fiorentina and Bayern to sign Mark Schwarzer as his contract runs out this Summer.
Aston Villa’s Mellberg has already been swooped by the Bianconeri under the Bosman ruling and it seems that Ujfalusi could follow the same system in joining the Vecchia Signora.
- Aston Villa want to secure a return for Ashley Young
- Premier League 2021/22: The dates to remember as fixtures are released
- Marko Arnautovic could be in trouble for alleged racist remarks
- France v Germany – divided by history, united by choice
- Manchester City’s Aymeric Laporte wants a move to Barcelona
- Monday Briefing: Eriksen survives, England trio silence doubters, Lukaku makes statement
- England triumph over Croatia at Wembley in opening Euro 2020 group game
- Morning Mix: Eriksen incident reminds us what is important, England manager demonstrates leadership …
- Nuno Espirito Santo close to being appointed as new Everton manager
- Borussia Dortmund turn down Manchester United’s £67m offer for Jadon Sancho