Claudio Ranieri again lost to another “weak” Serie A side as Juventus seem to have mixed fortunes when playing the less strong teams of Italian football.
An early goal from Siena player Kharja went on to give Siena a surprise win in a very dull match. Juventus, playing in their blue away kits had to wait until the 85th minute to get their first clear chance on goal when Camoranesi from just outside the area blasted his shot towards Siena keeper Manniger.Juventus who had secured third place lost all contention to second place as Roma beat Sampdoria to advance further in the ever-exciting title race as Inter lost to Milan.
Juventus now will try to bounce back after this awful perfomance and end the season on high with fixtures against Catania and Sampdoria.
- What it’s like supporting a Non-League club
- How Jose Mourinho’s arrival could see Roma’s new owners realise their ambitions
- Arsenal’s future on the line on Thursday
- A History of Fan Protests: From Liverpool to Barcelona
- UK sport backs social media boycott, but not everyone reads the memo
- We need to be loud not silent to end social media abuse
- The Big Six is dead – Long live the Big Five
- Match-fixing: When 7 Manchester United and Liverpool players were handed lifetime bans
- La Liga: Real Madrid, Barcelona, Atletico Madrid and Sevilla in tight, must-watch title race
- Europa League Semi-Finals Recap: Fernandes steps up in a big game, Emery returns to haunt Arsenal