Asian qualifiers South Korea have revealed their new home shirt that they will wear during the 2010 World Cup in South Africa.
The 2002 co-hosts qualified relatively comfortably from the Asian qualification section after winning four and drawing four matches to top their group ahead of rivals North Korea. The team have been drawn in a tricky qualification group alongside Argentina, Nigeria and Greece. They will hope to take advantage of Nigeria’s underachieving squad and Greece’s inexperience at this level to sneak 2nd place in the group.
The new South Korea 2010 home shirt is predominately red with a darker red striped pattern running throughout the body. Manufacturers Nike place their white “tick” logo in the top right of the shirt whilst the national badge is situated opposite in the top left. Other details include a blue V neck collar and a small blue horizontal patch by the edge of the sleeves.
- Marko Arnautovic could be in trouble for alleged racist remarks
- France v Germany – divided by history, united by choice
- Manchester City’s Aymeric Laporte wants a move to Barcelona
- Monday Briefing: Eriksen survives, England trio silence doubters, Lukaku makes statement
- England triumph over Croatia at Wembley in opening Euro 2020 group game
- Morning Mix: Eriksen incident reminds us what is important, England manager demonstrates leadership …
- Nuno Espirito Santo close to being appointed as new Everton manager
- Borussia Dortmund turn down Manchester United’s £67m offer for Jadon Sancho
- Euros ’84: Michel Platini – a lead violin in a sophisticated string quartet
- Manchester City not interested in selling Ilkay Gundogan