In March 2008, Juventus and SportFive Italia concluded a long-term strategic partnership with respect of promotional material and sponsorhip rights of the new stadium which was approved on 18 March 2008.
The agreement sees SportFive being entitled to the exclusively selling of the naming right of the new stadium and to market part of the sky boxes and VIP seats. The partnership shall last for 15 years until 30 June 2023.Juventus will receive an overall base compensation of â‚¬6.25 million per year.
- Aston Villa want to secure a return for Ashley Young
- Premier League 2021/22: The dates to remember as fixtures are released
- Marko Arnautovic could be in trouble for alleged racist remarks
- France v Germany – divided by history, united by choice
- Manchester City’s Aymeric Laporte wants a move to Barcelona
- Monday Briefing: Eriksen survives, England trio silence doubters, Lukaku makes statement
- England triumph over Croatia at Wembley in opening Euro 2020 group game
- Morning Mix: Eriksen incident reminds us what is important, England manager demonstrates leadership …
- Nuno Espirito Santo close to being appointed as new Everton manager
- Borussia Dortmund turn down Manchester United’s £67m offer for Jadon Sancho