Leicester City will be playing Premier League football next season after a ten year absence, and I’m writing about the key factors that has led to the Foxes success this campaign. First of all, the team spirit from Nigel Pearson’s men this season has been absolutely tremendous on and off the field. The boys in blue will never give up, scoring a good number of late goals at home and away from home to keep gathering precious points towards promotion.
This coincidently has a correlation towards a famous saying commonly used by the club, ‘Foxes Never Quit.’ Secondly, another very key factor towards the Foxes outstanding triumph this season has been the quality of the side. Pearson has built a talented, hungry side for around two years now in his reign at the City, but not only that, he has built stability within the club. Massive credit must also go to the club’s Thai owners who have stuck with the manager after last season’s heartbreak at Watford and now the magnificent patience that has been shown has now shown up to be a highly worthy decision as the Foxes are back in the Premier League. My third and final point continuing about the club’s success this campaign has been the fans of Leicester City.
Now, the Leicester faithful have certainly been through it all, from relegation in 2008, to the heartbreak in 2010’s play off match with Cardiff City, and of course, last season’s anguish at Vicarage Road where the Blues missed out on the trip to Wembley again. But, the supporters have stuck by the team, travelled in their thousands away from home and turning up in high numbers at the King Power Stadium consistency each and every season, and now, it has finally paid off for Leicester City Football Club who are now, in the Premier League.
- Preview: Paris Saint-Germain vs Real Sociedad – Prediction, Team News, Line-ups
- Champions League last-16 predictions: Manchester City, Real Madrid and Bayern Munich favourites to w…
- Preview: Real Madrid vs Girona – Prediction, Team News, Line-ups
- Preview: Bayer Leverkusen vs Bayern Munich – Prediction, Team News, Line-ups
- Preview: Roma vs Inter Milan – Prediction, Team News, Line-ups
- West Ham’s Said Benrahma on the verge of completing Lyon move
- Preview: Liverpool vs Chelsea – Prediction, Team News, Line-ups
- Preview: Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester City – Prediction, Team News, Line-ups
- Carabao Cup semi-final second leg preview: Chelsea host Middlesbrough, Liverpool take on Fulham
- Promoted Trio In Danger Of Instant Championship Return