As Liverpool are on the verge of facing financial troubles in paying back loans and finances borrowed last season to finance the buying of Fernando Torres from Atletico Madrid, Juventus are ready to prepare and get ready to swoop the Spaniard. It is also believed that Milan are also touted to launch a bid to attract Torres to San Siro.
If Liverpool are forced to offload Torres during Summer to finance their loan back, the Bianconeri are definitely going to pounce on the Spanish giant to try and enhance their striking options.
- Tottenham Hotspur will not appoint Gennaro Gattuso as their new manager
- AC Milan sign Fikayo Tomori from Chelsea in £30m deal
- Tactical Analysis: Why Italy seem to be the most well-rounded side in the Euros
- Aston Villa want to secure a return for Ashley Young
- Premier League 2021/22: The dates to remember as fixtures are released
- Marko Arnautovic could be in trouble for alleged racist remarks
- France v Germany – divided by history, united by choice
- Manchester City’s Aymeric Laporte wants a move to Barcelona
- Monday Briefing: Eriksen survives, England trio silence doubters, Lukaku makes statement
- England triumph over Croatia at Wembley in opening Euro 2020 group game