As Juventus seem to have gotten their form back and made an impressive three back-to-back wins, we now face out-of-form Roma, who seem to be in a tough time failing to notch something in their last five games and lying disappointingly slightly above the relegation zone. Juve found their form back with the 2-1 win against Real in the Champions League and continued impressively against Torino in the derby while notching a 2-1 against Bologna to resume their title hopes.
Del Piero Returns, Totti Out
Juve have a long list of injuries and this seems to be putting them in a slightly trickier position but Del Piero is fit to play in tonight’s match while Roma’s Bandiera Francesco Totti will not be able to take part in the match. Roma are under-pressure to win the match and get back to their traditional status in the Serie A but confidence is high in the Bianconeri camp and this should go down as an important win for the Bianconeri.
- Premier League Matchday 35 Predictions
- What it’s like supporting a Non-League club
- How Jose Mourinho’s arrival could see Roma’s new owners realise their ambitions
- Arsenal’s future on the line on Thursday
- A History of Fan Protests: From Liverpool to Barcelona
- UK sport backs social media boycott, but not everyone reads the memo
- We need to be loud not silent to end social media abuse
- The Big Six is dead – Long live the Big Five
- Match-fixing: When 7 Manchester United and Liverpool players were handed lifetime bans
- La Liga: Real Madrid, Barcelona, Atletico Madrid and Sevilla in tight, must-watch title race