Juve Last Featured Against Arsenal Two Years Ago
The Calciopoli Scandal meant Juventus were demoted to Serie B football and stripped off two titles as well as having the burden of not competing in Europe’s elite competition – the Uefa Champions League. Putting hell behind us, Juventus tonight return to spark the light in the Champions League in the Stadio Olimpico to face Artmedia Bratislava and the Bianconeri eventhough missing some players should have no problem in grabbing a win against their quality opponents.
Juve Favourites to Travel To Rome in May 2009?
The eagerness to return to the Champions League and face other teams in the group stage and pushing forward to get in reach of the final and ultimately the cup after two years of hell is definitely something that will put Juventus favourites for the Champions League but then again we do need some luck as we already have suffered two deadly injuries. Zanetti and Marchionni will not feature in tonights match. Marchionni seems to be getting unluckier as time goes by having spent most of last season on the stands seeing his team due to injury and this season has started on the wrong foot for him too.
- World Cup 2022 Predictions
- Tottenham Hotspur vs Leeds United: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Romania’s Enes Sali makes international debut at 15-years-old
- November International Break – Preview
- Morning Mix: City dominate woeful United, Palace’s Vieira gamble is paying dividends
- Premier League Weekend Predictions – Matchday 11
- Marseille and Lazio draw in the Europa League
- Europa League Predictions – Matchday 4
- Tactical Analysis: How Tottenham Hotspur might shape up under Antonio Conte
- Champions League Predictions – Matchday 4