The 2022 World Cup has started in Qatar with all the big teams in fierce competition for the coveted trophy. France are the defending champions but there are several other teams who are capable of winning football’s biggest prize.
It is an exciting time for football enthusiasts who will not want to miss any action through the 2022 World Cup TV Schedule.
Brazil have been underwhelming for a couple of decades in the World Cup now. Since their victory in 2022, they have made it past the quarter-finals only once.
However, Tite’s side have claimed several dominating victories this year against the likes of Chile, Paraguay, South Korea and Tunisia. They have a world class goalkeeper in Alisson Becker while their forward boasts the likes of Neymar and Vinicius Junior. And in midfield, they have Casemiro, Fabinho and Fred.
The world’s greatest footballer Lionel Messi has the last chance to win the World Cup for Argentina. They have a formidable squad and are being regarded among top favourites to win the coveted trophy in Qatar.
La Albiceleste have been enjoying a superb run of form as they haven’t lost a game since the 2019 Copa America. They have also landed a kind group, featuring Mexico, Poland and Saudi Arabia. None of these opponents look daunting and they should comfortably make it to the knockouts.
France have a great strength in depth, despite the absences of N’Golo Kante and Paul Pogba. Les Bleus outclassed Croatia in 2018 to win their second World Cup trophy.
However, Didier Deschamps’ side haven’t been very convincing with their performances this year. They endured a disappointing Nations League campaign, twice losing to Denmark and once to Croatia.
But France have some of the most talented players in their ranks, including the likes of Kylian Mbappe, Jules Kounde and Hugo Lloris. They are also top contenders for the 2022 World Cup.
- Serie A: Juventus vs Inter Milan Preview and Prediction
- Best games to watch during the international break
- The Most Innovative Treatments for Football Injuries
- Best EFL Cup games to watch this week
- European Championship 2024: November qualifiers preview
- Top Five Bets For Premier League Weekend
- Diversity and Excellence: The Foreign Influence on EPL Success
- Exciting Clash of Titans: Premier League’s Top Clubs Battle for Supremacy
- Are Man United Ready to Mount a Serious EPL Title Challenge?
- Man Utd could seal £43m deal for La Liga ace who wants PL move – report