Rumors are revealing that Russian Steel giant Severstal will takeover the Bianconeri. It is being said that after Juve qualify for the Champions League this season, the current management will thus sell the club to Severstal. Severstal Group was founded in 2002 and has 120 establishments and more than 125,000 employees, with sales exceeding $3 billion.
Having had problems in their transfers signings, the Juve management have been under pressure from fans and it is therefore no surprise that such takeover is being planned. Steady as they go, the Bianconeri are definitely going to be a tricky outfit to beat next season.
- Morning Mix: Tottenham star has a point to prove, Chile have an unlikely hero
- Tottenham Hotspur will not appoint Gennaro Gattuso as their new manager
- AC Milan sign Fikayo Tomori from Chelsea in £30m deal
- Tactical Analysis: Why Italy seem to be the most well-rounded side in the Euros
- Aston Villa want to secure a return for Ashley Young
- Premier League 2021/22: The dates to remember as fixtures are released
- Marko Arnautovic could be in trouble for alleged racist remarks
- France v Germany – divided by history, united by choice
- Manchester City’s Aymeric Laporte wants a move to Barcelona
- Monday Briefing: Eriksen survives, England trio silence doubters, Lukaku makes statement