Rumors are revealing that Russian Steel giant Severstal will takeover the Bianconeri. It is being said that after Juve qualify for the Champions League this season, the current management will thus sell the club to Severstal. Severstal Group was founded in 2002 and has 120 establishments and more than 125,000 employees, with sales exceeding $3 billion.
Having had problems in their transfers signings, the Juve management have been under pressure from fans and it is therefore no surprise that such takeover is being planned. Steady as they go, the Bianconeri are definitely going to be a tricky outfit to beat next season.
- World Cup 2022 Predictions
- Tottenham Hotspur vs Leeds United: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Romania’s Enes Sali makes international debut at 15-years-old
- November International Break – Preview
- Morning Mix: City dominate woeful United, Palace’s Vieira gamble is paying dividends
- Premier League Weekend Predictions – Matchday 11
- Marseille and Lazio draw in the Europa League
- Europa League Predictions – Matchday 4
- Tactical Analysis: How Tottenham Hotspur might shape up under Antonio Conte
- Champions League Predictions – Matchday 4