With the world cup in Brazil in sight and all 32 teams qualified, here I shall make a rundown on teams chances and predicted finish before the World Cup draw this week. Where I shall review chances again.
Group Stage – maybe Last 16 if given a kind draw but have an ageing team.
Group Stage – lack of quality in their team not expected to pick up points.
Last 16 – expected from Japan, with a large Japanese Brazilian following expected at the World Cup.
Group Stage – Reached the Last 16 on a number of occasions by their team has passes their peak.
Group Stage – Team was awful at South Africa and just scrapped past Burkina Faso.
Group Stage – An ageing team but with Eto’o, Song could spring a surprise with a bit of luck.
Last 16 – Fruitful young side, who will cause trouble to even the best European teams.
Last 16 – Best African team on paper with quality, kinder draw should see them show the talent.
Group Stage – Unknown side, that could cause a hiccup to one of the bigger sides.
Group Stage – Made the World Cup in 2010, but had little impact.
Last 16- Average team who should make the last 16 but no further.
Group Stage – A lot of flair players along with Hernandez, making the Last 16 will be difficult.
Final – Home World Cup will the crowd, but there’s a better team
Group Stage – Decent players but, lack the quality to make the last 16.
Semi Final – They have the world best player, but its their defense which leads to concern.
Last 16 – This world cup may have come early for their golden generation.
Group Stage – Valencia is the only player with quality.
1/4 Final – Ageing team but with Suarez, Cavani and Forlan can beat anyone.
Last 16 – Their golden generation lack the experience required to reach the last 8.
Group Stage – First World Cup may overwhelm lesser players in the team.
Group Stage – Average team with no star quality.
Last 16 – Past the golden generation and cant keep the ball well enough.
1/4 Final – Ribery and Pogba will have to carry a somewhat mediocre French Team.
Winners – Its there time at last, with quality and experience they should win as long as they avoid the Italians!
Klose – To score most goals ever in a world cup, i hope so.
Group Stage – No Euro 2004 magic 10 years on.
1/4 final – A world cup team with Balotelli and Di Natale should make the last 8.
1/4 Final – Van Persie can not hide the fact that they have a bad defense.
Last 16 – Ronaldo will not be able to carry his one man team forward.
Group Stage – Average team that will do well to reach the last 16
Semi Final – A team if you park the bus against will struggle.
Group Stage – Top seeds??? But will not make the last 16.
- Premier League Matchday 23: Top-Four Race Matches to Watch & Predictions
- Premier League Matchday 22 Preview: Best Three Games To Watch
- Ralf Rangnick delivers update on Edinson Cavani’s future at Manchester United
- Chelsea defender Antonio Rudiger opens pre-contract talks with big European clubs
- Romelu Lukaku dropped from Chelsea squad in 2-2 draw against Liverpool
- Manchester United in contention with Liverpool for Leeds’ centre-back
- Chelsea star Romelu Lukaku set for showdown talks with Thomas Tuchel
- Five players who are desperate to move in the 2022 January transfer window
- Fiorentina cannot keep hold of Dusan Vlahovic anymore
- Manchester United striker to request January exit