Asian qualifiers Australia have revealed their new home shirtthat they will wear initially throughout the group stages of the 2010 World Cup.
The team qualified comfortably for the 2010 tournament after finishing top of their five team qualification group. Progressing to the World Cup has become a much easier obstable for the Australian national team ever since they moved to the Asian confederation. When they finished top of the Oceanic region, they then had to face the team who finished 5th in the South American section in a two legged play off to decide who advanced. With Germany, Serbia and Ghana in their group, the Aussies will have to be on top form to progress to the knock out stages.
The new Australia 2010 World Cup home shirt is predominately yellow with a single horizontal white stripe across the chest and a green base on the sleeves and shoulders. Manufacturers Nike place their green “tick” logo in the middle right of the shirt whilst the national badge is situated opposite in the top left. Other details include a small yellow patch on the edge of each sleeve and a green V neck collar.
- Lens hand Marseille their first defeat of the season
- Morning Mix: Leeds will come good, Villa showing there is life after Grealish
- 2021/22 Premier League Matchday 6: Preview & Predictions
- Suriname’s vice president sets record for oldest player to feature in international club compe…
- Angers and Marseille play out bleak 0-0 draw
- Marseille rise to second in Ligue 1 with 2-0 win over Rennes
- Tactical Analysis: Tottenham Hotspur’s positive defensive approach against Chelsea
- Morning Mix: Newcastle fans’ anger is justified, Guardiola comments were brainless
- 2021/22 Premier League Matchday 5: Preview & Predictions
- 10-man Lokomotiv Moscow snatch late point against Marseille