AC Milan have laughed off suggestions that their coach, Carlo Ancelotti, will be the new Chelsea Manager. AC is keeping Carlo we all know that. AC needs him and even the president of AC Milan even jocked about Carlo going to Chelsea.
“I’m aware of the news and Iâ€™ve asked him for 50 million euros in exchange,” Galliani joked. “Or we could do a swap and we’ll have Didier Drogba.” Although Drogba is a great player, his lack of character would be to much for Milan to handle. Plus with Kaka returning to AC after having surgery the only question that possibly remains is would Drogba and Kaka get along with each other?
Although Kaka has been voted the best in the world, Drogba isn’t something to joke about his talent is great , but like I said before his character sucks!
AC Milan is better off with Kaka for now than having Drogba steal the show. Now I have nothing against Drogba’s talent, but his character is what really bothers me. In my opinion I think Drogba thinks as himself as a one man show or some sort of a soccer god. Drogba has great talent, but an acasinal thank you or giving credit to a team mate for an assist or goal wouldn’t hurt. 🙂
On Thursday when Galliani was asked how the club would replace Carlo Ancelottis,
he replied: “In the exchange (with Chelsea) we’ll ask for Andriy Shevchenko and Drogba.”
- Top 7 highest goalscorers in El Clasico history
- Premier League Weekend Predictions – Matchday 9
- Barcelona vs Real Madrid: El Clasico Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Europa League Predictions – Matchday 3
- Steve Bruce leaves Newcastle United by mutual consent following Saudi-led consortium takeover
- Champions League Predictions – Matchday 3
- Marseille rise to third with 4-1 win over Lorient
- Morning Mix: Mendy the difference for Chelsea, Bruce criticism is fully justified
- Spain Under-21 men’s football team continue winning streak
- 5 talking points from England’s draw with Hungary