Real Madrid are set for a new era after a trophy-less season under manager Jose Mourinho and they have officially released their 2013-14 home shirt and goalkeepers kit. The German brand have produced their shirts since 1998 and they have added a new never seen before on the Madrid shirt orange and gold detailing and faint horizontal bands from top to bottom.
adidas had the slogan ‘Real Passion, Real Madrid’, as the brand wanted to go further with innovation and product design with the highlight details are for the first time in orange which are presented on the side panels, collar and sleeves. The shirt also boats the clubs new shirt sponsor being Fly Emirates.
The Home goalkeeper kit worn by Iker Casillas is mostly purple fading into blue on the front of the shirt which reflects the historic colours of the club and the shorts for the Real Madrid stopper are blue while the socks are purple with a blue band.
- World Cup 2022 Predictions
- Tottenham Hotspur vs Leeds United: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Romania’s Enes Sali makes international debut at 15-years-old
- November International Break – Preview
- Morning Mix: City dominate woeful United, Palace’s Vieira gamble is paying dividends
- Premier League Weekend Predictions – Matchday 11
- Marseille and Lazio draw in the Europa League
- Europa League Predictions – Matchday 4
- Tactical Analysis: How Tottenham Hotspur might shape up under Antonio Conte
- Champions League Predictions – Matchday 4