Raffaele Palladino rejects Palermo
Juventus star youngster Raffaele Palladino has rejected a move to Palermo according to the Sicilian side’s president. He simply does not want to move to the Sicilian club and he is more likely to wait for an offer from his home club Napoli or the Viola. Palladino was expected to be inserted in the exchange deal for Palermo striker Amauri but the Italian National has officialy rejected the deal.
Meanwhile, Zamparini has confirmed that the Amauri transfer to Juventus is nearly complete and it is up to Juve to wrap up the deal and sign the player.
- Morning Mix: Arsenal boss under pressure, Tuchel proves his worth
- The race for the top four: Will Leicester slip up again?
- Premier League Matchday 35 Predictions
- What it’s like supporting a Non-League club
- How Jose Mourinho’s arrival could see Roma’s new owners realise their ambitions
- Arsenal’s future on the line on Thursday
- A History of Fan Protests: From Liverpool to Barcelona
- UK sport backs social media boycott, but not everyone reads the memo
- We need to be loud not silent to end social media abuse
- The Big Six is dead – Long live the Big Five