Bayern Munich star player Bastian Schweinsteiger has been targeted by Alessio Secco. After losing out to Milan in acquiring the signature of Arsenal defender Flamini, Secco now is desperately looking to acquire a key signature and with problems surfacing around deals with exchange players involved in the Amauri deal, Secco really wants to find a player to acquire.
The 23 year old midfielder grew up and came through the Bayern youth system and has managed to garner over 49 caps for the German National Team even though he is still relatively young.
Nocerino meanwhile will sign to Palermo as he has accepted the deal offered between him and Palermo if the Amari deal goes through.
- What it’s like supporting a Non-League club
- How Jose Mourinho’s arrival could see Roma’s new owners realise their ambitions
- Arsenal’s future on the line on Thursday
- A History of Fan Protests: From Liverpool to Barcelona
- UK sport backs social media boycott, but not everyone reads the memo
- We need to be loud not silent to end social media abuse
- The Big Six is dead – Long live the Big Five
- Match-fixing: When 7 Manchester United and Liverpool players were handed lifetime bans
- La Liga: Real Madrid, Barcelona, Atletico Madrid and Sevilla in tight, must-watch title race
- Europa League Semi-Finals Recap: Fernandes steps up in a big game, Emery returns to haunt Arsenal