Juventus have reportedly sealed the deal between Palermo about Brazilian striker Amauri. According to an Italian newspaper, the deal has been done. Reportedly, Juve sporting director Alessio Secco agreed to a â‚¬10.5m deal plus youngsters Antonio Nocerino and Marco Marchionni for the striker who defeated them last weekend. Secco is also trying to include loanee Criscito in the transfer deal to lower the transfer fee.
Amauri will have to compete with Trezegeut, Del Piero and Iaquinta for a starting place in Juve’s line-up as Palladino is almost certain to make way out of the club. Arsenal had been interested in signing the youngster last Summer and a transfer to the Emirates Stadium can be on the cards for Palladino if Wenger bids for him.
- Darwin Nunez to Erling Haaland – top five transfers completed in June
- Five Teams Expected To Dominate At The 2022 World Cup
- Man Utd’s 2022/23 pre-season: fixtures, transfers & expectations
- 2022/23 Sky Bet EFL season: Key dates & facts
- Brazilian legend Dani Alves announces exit from Barcelona
- Manchester United keen to sign Christian Eriksen on a free transfer
- Darren Bent offers his view on Liverpool’s interest in Paul Pogba
- 2021/22 Champions League end of season awards: Best player, best manager, and more
- Premier League season review: Who ran the show in 2021/22?
- Arsenal Set For Another Champions League-less Season