Juventus have reportedly sealed the deal between Palermo about Brazilian striker Amauri. According to an Italian newspaper, the deal has been done. Reportedly, Juve sporting director Alessio Secco agreed to a â‚¬10.5m deal plus youngsters Antonio Nocerino and Marco Marchionni for the striker who defeated them last weekend. Secco is also trying to include loanee Criscito in the transfer deal to lower the transfer fee.
Amauri will have to compete with Trezegeut, Del Piero and Iaquinta for a starting place in Juve’s line-up as Palladino is almost certain to make way out of the club. Arsenal had been interested in signing the youngster last Summer and a transfer to the Emirates Stadium can be on the cards for Palladino if Wenger bids for him.
- Morning Mix: Tottenham star has a point to prove, Chile have an unlikely hero
- Tottenham Hotspur will not appoint Gennaro Gattuso as their new manager
- AC Milan sign Fikayo Tomori from Chelsea in £30m deal
- Tactical Analysis: Why Italy seem to be the most well-rounded side in the Euros
- Aston Villa want to secure a return for Ashley Young
- Premier League 2021/22: The dates to remember as fixtures are released
- Marko Arnautovic could be in trouble for alleged racist remarks
- France v Germany – divided by history, united by choice
- Manchester City’s Aymeric Laporte wants a move to Barcelona
- Monday Briefing: Eriksen survives, England trio silence doubters, Lukaku makes statement