Momo Sissoko has spoken out about Juve’s next match against Ac Milan. The Malian has expressed his desire to go out and beat Milan and according to him, Juve will not be forgiving this time. After the defeat against Palermo last weekend, it came out sure that Sissoko is Juve’s best signing having played a memorable match. Now we turn to Milan and when asked about Milan youngster Pato, Sissoko admitted the skills of the youngster were good, but said that it is Kaka who is the most important player to keep all eyes on him. “I want to take as many balls from him as possbile”, said Sissoko when interviewed by Italian press.
This will be Sissoko’s first match against Milan. His injury last year meant that he had to skip the Champions League final between Liverpool and Milan in Athens and losing to Milan in the Champions League from the stands surely did not go down well with Sissoko.
Meanwhile captain Alessandro Del Piero also remarked about the fact that the Bianconeri will bounce back to winning ways against Milan on Saturday while Milan’s Clarence Seedorf has hinted out to Buffon that he will score against him next Saturday.
- Morning Mix: Tottenham star has a point to prove, Chile have an unlikely hero
- Tottenham Hotspur will not appoint Gennaro Gattuso as their new manager
- AC Milan sign Fikayo Tomori from Chelsea in £30m deal
- Tactical Analysis: Why Italy seem to be the most well-rounded side in the Euros
- Aston Villa want to secure a return for Ashley Young
- Premier League 2021/22: The dates to remember as fixtures are released
- Marko Arnautovic could be in trouble for alleged racist remarks
- France v Germany – divided by history, united by choice
- Manchester City’s Aymeric Laporte wants a move to Barcelona
- Monday Briefing: Eriksen survives, England trio silence doubters, Lukaku makes statement