Momo Sissoko has spoken out about Juve’s next match against Ac Milan. The Malian has expressed his desire to go out and beat Milan and according to him, Juve will not be forgiving this time. After the defeat against Palermo last weekend, it came out sure that Sissoko is Juve’s best signing having played a memorable match. Now we turn to Milan and when asked about Milan youngster Pato, Sissoko admitted the skills of the youngster were good, but said that it is Kaka who is the most important player to keep all eyes on him. “I want to take as many balls from him as possbile”, said Sissoko when interviewed by Italian press.
This will be Sissoko’s first match against Milan. His injury last year meant that he had to skip the Champions League final between Liverpool and Milan in Athens and losing to Milan in the Champions League from the stands surely did not go down well with Sissoko.
Meanwhile captain Alessandro Del Piero also remarked about the fact that the Bianconeri will bounce back to winning ways against Milan on Saturday while Milan’s Clarence Seedorf has hinted out to Buffon that he will score against him next Saturday.
- Juventus lining up cash-plus-player bid for Lyon’s Lucas Paqueta
- Kane & Salah to run the show in the 2022/23 Premier League Golden Boot race – or not?
- Most Successful Teams in England
- Premier League Pre-Season: Arsenal, Chelsea, Everton & Man City heading to the United States
- Inter Miami vs Barcelona: date, kick-off time & how to stream
- Darwin Nunez to Erling Haaland – top five transfers completed in June
- Five Teams Expected To Dominate At The 2022 World Cup
- Man Utd’s 2022/23 pre-season: fixtures, transfers & expectations
- 2022/23 Sky Bet EFL season: Key dates & facts
- Brazilian legend Dani Alves announces exit from Barcelona