Momo Sissoko has spoken out about Juve’s next match against Ac Milan. The Malian has expressed his desire to go out and beat Milan and according to him, Juve will not be forgiving this time. After the defeat against Palermo last weekend, it came out sure that Sissoko is Juve’s best signing having played a memorable match. Now we turn to Milan and when asked about Milan youngster Pato, Sissoko admitted the skills of the youngster were good, but said that it is Kaka who is the most important player to keep all eyes on him. “I want to take as many balls from him as possbile”, said Sissoko when interviewed by Italian press.
This will be Sissoko’s first match against Milan. His injury last year meant that he had to skip the Champions League final between Liverpool and Milan in Athens and losing to Milan in the Champions League from the stands surely did not go down well with Sissoko.
Meanwhile captain Alessandro Del Piero also remarked about the fact that the Bianconeri will bounce back to winning ways against Milan on Saturday while Milan’s Clarence Seedorf has hinted out to Buffon that he will score against him next Saturday.
- World Cup 2022 Predictions
- Tottenham Hotspur vs Leeds United: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Romania’s Enes Sali makes international debut at 15-years-old
- November International Break – Preview
- Morning Mix: City dominate woeful United, Palace’s Vieira gamble is paying dividends
- Premier League Weekend Predictions – Matchday 11
- Marseille and Lazio draw in the Europa League
- Europa League Predictions – Matchday 4
- Tactical Analysis: How Tottenham Hotspur might shape up under Antonio Conte
- Champions League Predictions – Matchday 4