Arsenal are preparing to make their third bid for Ben White, according to a report from Sky Sports.
The Gunners have already made two offers for the Brighton & Hove Albion centre-back but they were both rejected.
However, Arsenal are now hopeful that they can secure a deal for the 23-year-old.
White enjoyed a highly impressive 2020-21 season with the Seagullsm making 36 appearances and helping them keep 11 clean sheets.
He was included in England’s squad for the European Championships after his impressive performances, although he is yet to feature in the tournament.
Arsenal endured a difficult 2020-21 season, finishing eighth in the league and once again missing out on European football.
They also went out of the Europa League at the semi-final stage after suffering defeat against Villarreal.
The Gunners need to make some quality signings in this transfer window.
White is an immensely talented player who has proved his ability in the Championship and the Premier League over the past two years.
He would be an ideal replacement for David Luiz who left the Emirates Stadium at the end of the season.
- History of football at the Olympics
- Five Famous Hollywood Football Fans
- Manchester United agree £41m fee with Real Madrid for Raphael Varane
- Manchester United receive huge boost in pursuit of Saul Niguez
- Ben White set to undergo medical with Arsenal
- Arsenal leading the race for Chelsea’s Tammy Abraham
- Crystal Palace close to signing Lyon defender Joachim Andersen
- Morning Mix: Carragher’s take on Wijnaldum is brainless, Tottenham turning things around
- Tottenham Hotspur confirm signing Pierluigi Gollini on season-long loan
- Manchester United complete £73m transfer of Jadon Sancho