Amauri has been in many transfer rumours lately and has been linked up with a definite move to the Bianconeri
Arsenal are set to insert themselves in the race for Amauri and manager Arsene Wenger can take a shot at his critics for not signing any experienced players. With Juve confused on how to pay Palermo theÂ â‚¬25 price, Arsenal can offer even more wages than Juve are offering and this could be a set back in Juventus’ Summer Transfer Signings.
Meanwhile, Tiago has been given lots of votes of confidence lately and if he manages to make some good performances in the last few fixtures that remain to be played than he might be kept in Turin. Also birthday boy Palladino has declared his intentions to remain a Bianconero and does not want to leave the club. Having had a moment to shine in yesterday’s match after some inactivity, Palladino could well remain in Juve’s squad and should he continues to impress inÂ the coming matches, then Amauri could well and truly be left to go to Arsenal.
- Morning Mix: Tottenham star has a point to prove, Chile have an unlikely hero
- Tottenham Hotspur will not appoint Gennaro Gattuso as their new manager
- AC Milan sign Fikayo Tomori from Chelsea in £30m deal
- Tactical Analysis: Why Italy seem to be the most well-rounded side in the Euros
- Aston Villa want to secure a return for Ashley Young
- Premier League 2021/22: The dates to remember as fixtures are released
- Marko Arnautovic could be in trouble for alleged racist remarks
- France v Germany – divided by history, united by choice
- Manchester City’s Aymeric Laporte wants a move to Barcelona
- Monday Briefing: Eriksen survives, England trio silence doubters, Lukaku makes statement