Austria 1 – 1 Poland
Austria have fought hard all the match to find a penalty in the dying minutes just like Turkey beat Switzerland in the 92 minute. Austria have levelled the match in the 92 minute from Vastic and there is practically no time left for Poland to snatch an unlikely winner. However, Austria may count themselves ‘stupid’ after failing to take the lead on numerous occasions in the early periods of the first half. Austria looked better than their performance against shining Croatia and they looked strong mentally on the pitch although they were also slightly unlucky against an in-form Boruc.
Austria Can Qualify To The Quarter-Finals SHOULD they beat Germany
Highly Unlikely but Austria can get through to the quarter IF they beat Germany in their final match. The Germans lost to Croatia today and that leaves Croatia qualified and Germany on 3 points. Austria are on 1 point as well as Poland. Austria need the 3 points to finish just one point above Germany and pull the shockest result but it is a dreaming result that can only happens when pigs start flying.
However thumbs up for Austria’s Performance…great match from the co-hosts…at least there is still some excitement amongst one host-nation…surprisingly by the host which fans had said that they themselves are losers and will shame the nation by taking part in the tournament.
- Marseille rise to second in Ligue 1 with 2-0 win over Rennes
- Tactical Analysis: Tottenham Hotspur’s positive defensive approach against Chelsea
- Morning Mix: Newcastle fans’ anger is justified, Guardiola comments were brainless
- 2021/22 Premier League Matchday 5: Preview & Predictions
- 10-man Lokomotiv Moscow snatch late point against Marseille
- Europa League 2021: Matchday 1 Predictions
- Champions League Preview: Liverpool vs AC Milan
- The 2021/22 Football Betting Guide
- Morning Mix: Jury still out on Southgate, Drury nails Ronaldo return
- Marseille impress in 2-0 win over Monaco