The Spanish Football Federation have agreed to suspend the closure of Betisâ€™ ground. This means that tomorrowâ€™s match will take place at Betisâ€™ Ruiz Lopera stadium after all, but Betis will still have to play two matches somewhere else at a later date. I have to admit I didnâ€™t think the punishment was the correct one, but leaving this decision until 24 hours before the game is a joke and an insult to fans.
Besides that, it’s for sure now that Carles Puyol is included in the squad. Giovani and Ezquerro also get their chance, while Pedrito and VÃctor VÃ¡zquez have been dropped.
After all,only 17 first team players are fully fit ( Jorquera, Oleguer, Deco, MÃ¡rquez, Ronaldinho,Messi and Milito are out) and Rijakaard has been forced to draft in VÃctor SÃ¡nchez from the reserves.
BarÃ§a’s squad: ValdÃ©s, Henry, Xavi, Ezquerro, Iniesta, Puyol, EdmÃlson, Sylvinho, Bojan, Etoâ€™o, Abidal, Thuram, Zambrotta, Gudjohnsen, TourÃ© Yaya, Pinto, Giovanni and VÃctor SÃ¡nchez.
- Juventus lining up cash-plus-player bid for Lyon’s Lucas Paqueta
- Kane & Salah to run the show in the 2022/23 Premier League Golden Boot race – or not?
- Most Successful Teams in England
- Premier League Pre-Season: Arsenal, Chelsea, Everton & Man City heading to the United States
- Inter Miami vs Barcelona: date, kick-off time & how to stream
- Darwin Nunez to Erling Haaland – top five transfers completed in June
- Five Teams Expected To Dominate At The 2022 World Cup
- Man Utd’s 2022/23 pre-season: fixtures, transfers & expectations
- 2022/23 Sky Bet EFL season: Key dates & facts
- Brazilian legend Dani Alves announces exit from Barcelona