Slaven Bilic the coach of the Croatian football team is to record a song for the Euro 2008 championships with his rock band.
Vlatka Bartulovic, a spokeswoman for the Zagreb brewery who are producing the song said:
“Coach Bilic told us in January that he had a song that sounded good. The song is very catchy, a classic rock tune and I believe that fans will like it and that it will become their hymn,”
The band are called Rawbau, Bilic plays the guitar and has written the song himself, the video for which will be recorded in southern Split, Bilic’s hometown.
- Sunday Premier League Preview: Matchday 15
- World Cup 2022 Predictions
- Tottenham Hotspur vs Leeds United: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Romania’s Enes Sali makes international debut at 15-years-old
- November International Break – Preview
- Morning Mix: City dominate woeful United, Palace’s Vieira gamble is paying dividends
- Premier League Weekend Predictions – Matchday 11
- Marseille and Lazio draw in the Europa League
- Europa League Predictions – Matchday 4
- Tactical Analysis: How Tottenham Hotspur might shape up under Antonio Conte