Slaven Bilic the coach of the Croatian football team is to record a song for the Euro 2008 championships with his rock band.
Vlatka Bartulovic, a spokeswoman for the Zagreb brewery who are producing the song said:
“Coach Bilic told us in January that he had a song that sounded good. The song is very catchy, a classic rock tune and I believe that fans will like it and that it will become their hymn,”
The band are called Rawbau, Bilic plays the guitar and has written the song himself, the video for which will be recorded in southern Split, Bilic’s hometown.
- Premier League Matchday 35 Predictions
- What it’s like supporting a Non-League club
- How Jose Mourinho’s arrival could see Roma’s new owners realise their ambitions
- Arsenal’s future on the line on Thursday
- A History of Fan Protests: From Liverpool to Barcelona
- UK sport backs social media boycott, but not everyone reads the memo
- We need to be loud not silent to end social media abuse
- The Big Six is dead – Long live the Big Five
- Match-fixing: When 7 Manchester United and Liverpool players were handed lifetime bans
- La Liga: Real Madrid, Barcelona, Atletico Madrid and Sevilla in tight, must-watch title race