“In the last matches Austrians were doodling a lot, but they won’t change their style of play – hard, with huge pressure. On Friday we’ll show the players all their advantages and lacks.”, says the coach.
As the start of the Euro and the first match of the Vatreni are closer and closer, the coach admits that among his players and headquarters raises positive nervous.
“The atmosphere is great and healthy, and a great collectiveness, together with the quality we posses, brought us here where we are today”, reminded BiliÄ‡ Croatian players.
“We’ve prepared the videos from their matches and we’ll show the players good, but also and the bad sides. They are together for long time, already more than four weeks, and I’m sure that the atmosphere on their squad isn’t bad. They play at home, in front of their fans and they are professionals. They were doodling in their last matches but anyway, I’m sure that they won’t change their style of play, and that is hard with a lot of pressure”, notices BiliÄ‡, if counted per experience on the greatest competitions, the weakest coach in our group.
“Completely surely the experience isn’t negligible and I would wish this is my fifth Euro. Coaches don’t lose adrenalin over the years, but they mix it with the experience what makes them special”, concluded BiliÄ‡ in Bad Tatzmannsdorf.
- World Cup 2022 Predictions
- Tottenham Hotspur vs Leeds United: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Romania’s Enes Sali makes international debut at 15-years-old
- November International Break – Preview
- Morning Mix: City dominate woeful United, Palace’s Vieira gamble is paying dividends
- Premier League Weekend Predictions – Matchday 11
- Marseille and Lazio draw in the Europa League
- Europa League Predictions – Matchday 4
- Tactical Analysis: How Tottenham Hotspur might shape up under Antonio Conte
- Champions League Predictions – Matchday 4